Here we go again

I need to puke. It's the only way to get rid of hyperacidity. That and anti-acids plus a cup of warm water. My mom used to remedy this with freshly squeezed kalamansi juice - about 9 of them. And you have to drink it raw without water or anything to lessen the bitter taste. My teeth couldn't stand them. It's like nails scratching the blackboard. But it worked though.

Been going back and forth the toilet waiting to puke. But looks like it's going to pull me an all-nighter, this one.

I did 50 sit-ups yesterday. Was so proud of myself even if I ended up with painful protests from my abdomen all day. And I was thinking that I could duplicate that feat today. Then this happens. You see, this is why I need a husband. I have absolutely no idea how to take care of myself. On the other hand, does this mean I have absolutely no clue on how to take care of a husband? Sigh. And I can hear them chant: Cat Lady! Cat Lady! I'm still hoping I'd turn into Cat Woman. Prrrrrr.

Gilmore Girls is back. Suki said it's good that Lorelie found Luke. That means that when she dies, someone will find the body and call the police.

Prrrrr. Prrrrr. Prrrrrr.

Comments

Anonymous said…
catwoman eh?

now, can i hear you roar? :)

akira
duds said…
welcome back akira

Popular Posts