That's why we have wishes, if we can't have them, at least people know we wanted them and help us wish it for us. So here's my Christmas Wishlist. No, I don't expect Santa to give them to me. I expect to save up for them and buy them maybe in the next few years. Lol.
1. Peace on Earth, Good will to Men
2. a Canon Digital Rebel : (Sigh) with extra lenses and filters
3. a Zuiko Telephoto Lens 135mm for my Olympus camera.
4. Logitech Quickcam Pro 4000 so people don't have to squint at me and think I'm somekind of dark Lord.
5. Nokia 6233 Cellphone : hmmmmm, wala lang. I just want one.
6. a 4 port usb : to accomodate all the geek stuff I've been acquiring of late
7. Calvin Klein eyeglasses : to make me look more fashionable and less geeky
8. an ipod shuffle : to keep me company when I go jogging which I plan to do sometime next year. lol.
9. a car, (used or brand new) any car. But If I have to single one out, my choice will always be a Volkwagen Beetle
10. a long vacation, anywhere; preferable somewhere with lots of photo opportunities.