Rainy days and Sundays

I'm blue. Been really depressed for some time now and I don't seem to have the energy to do anything. I've been seeking solace in sleeping and sleeping only makes me feel more tired. My sister got a box of chocolates from a friend - 48 pieces of Snickers. For some reason, there seems to be an invisible force that leads all of us to finish it off and not stop till the box is empty. It's been 24 hours, and we've consumed half. I fear looking at the weighing scale. This chocolate addiction is contributing to my low energy. I need to say STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

I need to exercise. I've been looking forward to dance lessons every Friday but the class has been cancelled 4 times during the past month. Sigh. And I've stopped jogging too. I need adrenaline.

(Ding!) Got an idea. Maybe I should turn up my speakers and turn the lights off. I might as well booooo-gie (I know! They don't use that word anymore as they should. Lol). The evening is getting cooler. And I need my adrenaline rush.

Comments

Popular Posts