At this hour

Woke up again and can't get back to sleep. It's just one of those days I guess. I tried reading a book. Current read: The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella. The first two chapters introduces the modern day late-twenties working woman - great appartment, high-salaried job, non-existing lovelife and spending birthday alone. hehehe. Kind of like me. Except for the late-twenties and the high-salaried job - LOL. I stopped reading. There's something sad about it. Or maybe there's just something said about relating to it. LOL.

Anyway, I'm up and bored. I've managed to revive my non-existent social life last week by actually going out of the house. Had dinner with female friends - one last hurrah before we send off another one of us back to white soil. Ended up having coffee and laughing our asses off. Really miss going out.

I need to get back to bed. Good night.

Comments

Popular Posts