Rewards and Punishment

After a grueling three weeks of work, I should be reaping my rewards just about now. Hehehe. But I can't. Because I made plenty of mistakes - minor though they may be - but it has resulted to the postponement of the above mentioned rewards. So I'm being punished instead of being rewarded. It's easy to laugh it off now. The stress has lessened, my ego inflated (you would be too, if you see your work displayed and congratulated), and my soul at peace. But I will be denied of my rewards two days late. And I'm fine with that.

The best part is I get my reading time back. Current read is "The God of Small Things" by Arundhati Roy:
"Ammu said that human beings were creatures of habit, and it was amazing the kind of things they could get used to."
"It is curious how sometimes the memory of death lives on for so much longer than the memory of the life it purloined."
"It was a time when the unthinkable became thinkable and the impossible really happened."


New vector art to come soon.

Comments

Popular Posts