Hypertension

Experienced my first hypertensive attack today. Blood pressure rose up to 130 over 90 which is quite normal they say but that I needed to take a rest. I wonder when does it stop being normal if it's hypertension? I had heart palpitations, chest pains, difficulty in breathing, was feeling nauseous and had a headache that would make Hulk Hogan cry. For awhile there, I thought I was going to die. I'm now thinking of digging up my last will and testament. I wrote it in a notebook somewhere. Just in case.

Was very angry about not being listened to by someone I feel strongly to be an incompetent @#$%^&. I hate it when someone will not listen to reason and pushes their own ideas for their own benefit. I hear their voice, and my blood pressure rises. I find it ridiculous. And I find @#$% points irrelevant and insignificant in the issues being discussed. We were making protests without research and consultation which is absolutely stupid! And I find it more ridiculous that only I have the brains to point that out. I guess I should have kept silent, but why should I? How can we correct a wrong by being quiet? We ask for change and yet we accept it without understanding it? It's common sense people! If you want change, you have to make it yourself! I will not be the one to forever hold her piece if that piece is big enough to affect a whole Godamn building! I know I might get in trouble voicing out my opinions but all I really want was just to be heard! Why can't you listen????!!!

Before I have a heart attack, I'm going to stop and eat leaves.

Comments

duds said…
the piece instead of peace was intentional - let me clarify that!

Popular Posts