Hello World

Sings: I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity Any girl who isn't me tonight.

Wala lang. My pimp of a friend has sold me to lots of possible clients by presenting them my website. Now, they all want one. :D Joy!

And my office monitor has been upgraded to a flat screen. Smaller than the one I used to have, but, hey, I'm not complaining. Look at all this free space to accommodate all my clutter.

And despite of all the work packing in my In Box, I miraculously finished them all. Well, not really all. I did miss one or two minor reports but no harm there.

I will be swamped next week. I have trainings - FOUR! - one after the other. I will give talks and worse, I will have to memorize ANG PANUNUMPA NG KAWANI NG GOBYERNO. Hehehe. Now you know.

PECO was suppose to cut off our lines today. But they didn't.

And I have my third offer to go to Denmark. Opportunities just makes me real happy.

Me feels like Will Smith when he got the chance to be a trainnee to be a stock broker in the movie, Pursuit of Happiness.

I'm broke but ... I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity Any girl who isn't me tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts