A break, a break

Finally! Been working non-stop on a website for the past days after avoiding my computer for more than a week. So it's been work, work, work and I haven't had time to do anything else. But I finished a large percentage of my work this weekend so I can relax for the next few days. I love, love, love the break.

So finally, I can upload pics from my Singapoh trip. I like, like, like!

The hi-lights of my trip:

Papa Merlion
The Merlion in Sentosa. One can view the whole Singapore inside it's mouth. So that's how big it is. Mini waterfalls surround it's base.


The Lift and Luge
We rode the luge on the way down, a box car (attached at the back of the lift). It runs at high speed manuevered by levers as it goes on curved bends on a very steep hill. Very exhilarating and the best part of Sentosa if you ask me. On the way up, we rode the lift. I had the lift all to myself with only a spacious brace separating me from a fatal fall. I prayed all the way up :)

Cable Car
Rode the cable car on the way to Sentosa. My first. I love, love, love safety in heights!

Yum
Chocolate Fondue at the Hotel Intercon at night. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and small tiny orange fruit dipped in melted Tobleron. Ayayay heaven!

Comments

Popular Posts