Respite

res·pite [réspit]
(plural res·pites)
noun
1. brief interval of rest: a brief period of rest and recovery between periods of exertion or after something disagreeable

Microsoft® Encarta® 2006. © 1993-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Finally, some breathing space. After arriving from Boracay two weeks ago, work has been not stop - both at home and at work. It's like eating a full meal and being asked to run the 800 meter dash. That's what it feels like. I'm soooooo tired today, I think I'm going to sleep until noon tomorrow. TGIF.

Yeah, I forgot to tell you. I went to Boracay with co-workers for a four day official travel. There were 15 of us. It was after a very demanding, stressful training with very little sleep. The timing was good because after what we went through, we needed rest - essential, critical even, REST.

But you see, when in Boracay, you really forget all your cares and problems. It's the magic of the unseen line between sky and water. Boracay is really lovely this time of year - (as long as there are no storms!). Off season. Not too much tourists. Not too warm nights. Inexpensive housing. No advertising events on the beach front. No lumot or jellyfish. Just a whole lot of space of white and blue. Ahhhhh, bliss! This is what God had in mind when He created heaven. I'm so sure of it. Our timing was perfect. Plus I was in the company of my few favorite people. If I had to be stranded on an island like the people in LOST, I would have picked out a huge percent of this company. For one sole reason, this people can help me survive. They are that good :)

I really loved it there and was so sorry to leave. Ah, pics to come.

Comments

Popular Posts