The Time Travelers Wife

My sister introduced me to audio books. The first being the Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. I'm half-way through. And I can't sleep. Dang it! I hate it when I fall in love with a book. And can't help but love Claire and Henry too.

I have always been fascinated with time travel. This fascination resulted to obessions with Hi-Lander, Back to the Future, the first Terminator movie, Heroes, Somewhere In Time, Harry Potter even. And something about Bruce Willis and monkeys? What was that movie again? I like looking for anomalies in time. It boggles the mind.

Anyway, I love this book. I love how it is written, the simplicity of language, the candidness of conversations, the longing - my God - it's unbearable. And I'm just halfway through.

Halfway through and I already have a feeling how Henry will die :(

Halfway through. My God - it's unbearable. LOL.

I love it.

Comments

Popular Posts