Serenity

God grant me the serenity
to accept that the web is not the place to vent out your tired thoughts;
the courage to back up every bad thing I say here and tell the world that I was just "thinking out loud";
the wisdom to filter every random thought, every photo or link before I publish it.

God grant me the serenity
to accept that clients will not care if you hold two jobs;
the courage to decline jobs when I have too much on my plate;
the wisdom to constantly remind myself why I'm doing this.

God grant me the serenity
to accept that my butt will hurt if I sit too much in front of the computer.
the courage to face deadlines with a tired grin;
the wisdom to know when to stop working.
Amen.

It's one of those months where it feels like it'e never gonna end. I'm exhausted and wish I can just ... sleep all day.

Comments

Popular Posts