Misanthrope

I have a new word. Misanthrope. LOL. Blame it on this guy.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk

Wala lang.Haha.

I don't feel like working today with the rain from Pedring making all that racket. But let me just post this one trivial detail. There's a meme going about that says the No. 1 single on the day of your birth serves as the theme for the rest of your life. The No.1 song on my date of birth is George Harrison's "My Sweet Lord". For some reason, it's not only hilariously funny, it's also terribly ironic.

I cannot bring myself to work today. Just have too many things on my mind. Maybe tomorrow. Good Night.

Misanthrope. Somebody who hates people: somebody who hates humanity, or who dislikes and distrusts other people and tends to avoid them. (Microsoft® Encarta® 2007. © 1993-2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.)

Comments

Popular Posts