Pajamas that were made for me

I haven't posted anything for a loooong time. Life just got very hectic lately and I have too many things happening all at once. Anyways, I got these pajamas from BFF last night and I love them. They fit like they've been tailored for me - and that's usually rare for me with clothes.

Which makes me really happy to have really great friends and family tailored for me. I've been meeting up and re-connecting with old friends and relatives - and will probably be doing that for the rest of December. I have meet-ups scheduled until the 30th so it will be pretty tight but I'm looking forward to all of them.

Just wanna say that I'm very thankful and very lucky to have all these wonderful people around me and supporting me. I celebrate our differences and our likeness. I celebrate the years we've spent with each other. I'm just grateful to have them in bounty, that we are like-minded and share a wicked sense of humor.

Yup, these pajamas were just made for me. Wearing them makes me sleep soundly.

Comments

Popular Posts