Thump thump

I should write something. It's 3am and I can't sleep. Somebody's building a large complex near our vicinity and I could hear the thump thumping of large cement poles being buried somewhere in the deep by huge machines. I don't even know why they do it at night. And I hope they don't disturb other light sleepers like me nearby.

So I said I should write. I've been so busy lately that I don't think I've had the time to think. Or maybe I'm just avoiding thinking all together so I don't get really over critical of myself and add a dark mood to the dark weather. I hope it stops raining soon.

Nothing new to report really. My house is still falling apart. I wish I were working on something significant and life-saving but that doesn't involve blood or other bodily fluids. I wish I was not so overly critical of the world or if I have to be, I wish I could spend more time with like-minded individuals - just to cure boredom and have some decent mind-blowing conversations. I wish I had more discipline and not too opinionated. But then again that wouldn't be me, would it?

So much for not darkening the mood.

The thumping has stopped. Maybe i should get back to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts