Why not

So it's 3:20 a.m. and I'm wide awake. I called in sick yesterday because of a heavy asthma attack the previous night. It has developed into a sickly sore throat that makes me cough. Had a mild fever in the afternoon and spent the rest of the day lying down with half my body propped up in a pillow so I can breath. So now I can't sleep again because it feels like I'm drowning when I'm lying down. So decided to research my meds on the web and one website led to another and finally I made it back here. So I said why not?

I really have nothing much to say. I'm working hard, sometimes pretty hard that I can hardly give anything focus because I fly from one thing to another. I know I should slow down and maybe wrap my head on what I really want to do with my life. For some reason, I feel very tired.

It's normal for people to have highs and lows in their lives. I think I've been having too many lows. Which worries me. But it's not something I can't do anything about. I think I'm waiting for a boost, or a push, or a smack in the head to get me going. But I've been saying that for a long time now ... hmmmm.

What am I doing? I sure don't know what I'm waiting for.

My stomach is rumbling and I'm not even hungry. Makes me think of my mom.


Comments

Popular Posts