45 Random Lessons @ 45

In keeping up with tradition, let'e celebrate life.



Eternally grateful Lord. Salamat gid.
  1. I make my own happiness.
  2. I am stubborn, and crazy and I like it.
  3. I am braver than I believe, stronger than I seem, smarter than I think (A.A. Milne)
  4. Balance is the zen of all bad habits
  5. Create! Para sa ekonomiya at para sa sarili.
  6. Ideals and principles are guides, not rules.
  7. If you want to explore creativity, break your own rules.
  8. The world owes you absolutely nothing ... but ...
  9. Ask the world and the world will conspire to help you get it
  10. Thinking that life will be better in the future is a waste of time. Live now.
  11. Save the world because you can.
  12. Trying to look good limits my life
  13. It is never too late or too early to be whoever you want to be.
  14. The God I believe in is all good. Take your negativity elsewhere.
  15. Do what you love and you never have to walk a day in your life.
  16. Complaining is silly; either act or forget.
  17. No one can tell me I can't do it except me.
  18. "Plant your own garden. Decorate your own soul. Instead of waiting for someone to bring in the flowers."
  19. Money does not make me happy.
  20. Material things are best enjoyed in small doses.
  21. Don't work hard, work smart
  22. Before anything else, ask the right questions.
  23. Do not stop questioning. Ask questions until there are no more questions to ask
  24. Solve the root of the problem and you will have solved the minor ones too.
  25. Love is not a feeling of emotions but a decision of the will.
  26. Love consumes. Like pain, it demands to be felt.
  27. I don't need many friends. I just need the few true ones.
  28. Family is important.
  29. If you're born near a holiday like Christmas, people will forget your birthday. So it's either you sulk and count the people who forget. Or call them to celebrate your limitless blessings. It took me 30 years to learn that.
  30. Trust is like swimming. The only way to learn is to get into the water.
  31. You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown if you stay there.
  32. Not being truthful works against me.
  33. Helping other people help me
  34. Everything I do always come back to me
  35. Respect is earned, not demanded
  36. I eventually take things for granted over time.
  37. Travelling is therapeutic and gives a new perspective for life and creativity.
  38. I need people and will have to constantly learn to ask for help.
  39. Counting my blessings is my best weapon against despair.
  40. Assuming is stifling and mother of all mistakes.
  41. Writing keeps me grounded
  42. Acceptance and humility is the first step to changing what you hate about yourself.
  43. Teach. Impart knowledge. You will learn.
  44. If you can't be smart, be funny.
  45. "Never take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive." (from Bugs Bunny I think)

Comments

Popular Posts