On the brink of something

Not yet at my wits end but getting there. Almost. I keep picturing the beach and how nice it would be to be able to shut everything out. I NEED A VACATION!

But I can't just now. I have trainings left and right. My Dad keeps asking me to do stuff for him that he is certainly capable of doing but just want to avoid. And he keeps forgetting he can ask his six other children to do it for him. My officemates keeps asking me questions they already know the answer to, but need to ask anyway. The maid, the maid is driving me nuts! I suddenly really hate the world right now.

I wish everybody would leave me alone because I'm starting to feel like a doormat. I like helping people, but sometimes I just really want to be left alone.


SHUT UP PEOPLE! LEAVE ME ALONE!


Incidentally, I've been watching a lot of the TV series Criminal Minds. I won't make a good Profiler but I wonder ... if I have the makings of a serial killer.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Comments

Popular Posts