Hmmmm

I'm tired. But I've always been tired now that I'm holding two jobs. And feel so sad that I have very little time to blog or don't have the energy to blog when I have something to blog about.

Anyway, my sisters and I have been watching this TV series called "Brothers and Sisters". It's all about the Walker family and how their lives is affected by each other's struggles and triumphs. It's quite funny and entertaining. I've been trying to figure out which sibling I was. My younger sister said I was the second son, Thomas. And she was the gay lawyer-brother Kevin. I agree. I don't like confrontations, I don't speak much and I pretty much keep to myself. Not very colorful compared to the other siblings maybe, but I don't really mind. I find John Wheadon cute. But Rob Lowe is perfect - well, at least the Senator he plays. Too perfect though.

Ako ay may sariling mundo. (I have my own world). And I like it that way.

I'm off. Two days overtime and I'm looking forward to seeing Dr. House again. Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts