Christmas Part 2

Even my titles have lost creativity. It's the Holidays. It is always busy even if you don't have money to buy gifts - hehehe. I'm having fun though. Decorated the office, planned the Christmas Party Lunch. I even joined the choir for a office Christmas Party. We won Best Performance - wehehehe. It was all because we had the head honcho in our floor, I tell ya. But we were so gooooooood, we sizzled :)

Celebrated my birthday last Saturday. I turned 37. My sister and I drove to Cabatuan to pick up my Dad and my youngest brother who is home for the holidays. Saw the Iloilo Airport for the first time. And he brought home our favorite brownies unlimited and a Samsung DVD Reader / CD Writer for my birthday! Whooooooppeeeee. You know your a geek when you say whooopee to a new CD writer and day nice to a new blouse.

My favorite part of Christmas is looking for gifts. I don't believe gifts have to be expensive. I just like the idea of giving. Of course, you have to consider the factor of the capacity to give. But me, I just want everyone to get something. My sister and I disagree on that aspect. She wants great expensive gifts for the few. I prefer fun, small gifts for everyone, It was my mother's tradition to make sure everyone opens something during Christmas. It is one tradition I would like to keep no matter how much my sister say it's stupid. I think spreading the love should not be counted on what you give but how much you give.

Oh, I had my hair rebonded for Christmas. It is a 6-hour ordeal and my butt was sore. And soooo expensive. But I love my hair. It is all so worth it. I love it. I love it. I love it. Now, if only I had Angelina Jolie's body, I'd feel like one of Timbuktu's Top Models. :D

Started making a Christmas Card for everyone, but it's too Christmassy to stay in the computer so, maybe after Chrsitmas. A Hppy New Year card for all.

For now, Merry Christmas to one and all.

Comments

Popular Posts