about my day

Just a short note before I go to bed.

I had a long long-distance conversation with my friend Jeff on the phone this morning. He's visiting soon with his wife and I'm looking forward to longer discussions with him. Anyway, he asked to call me Beth instead of my nickname. I don't know if it's because he finds it difficult to pronounce my nickname or because the nickname means something else in the US. LOL. Anyway, I will find out when he comes over. He promised me an explanation.

I watched several episodes of Criminal Minds. AJ is no longer with the group which saddens me. And Prentice ... sigh ... It feels like losing Grissom in CSI all over again. Maybe it should make me happy that they could never replace Hugh Laurie in House?

Oh and I've been meaning to blog about the TV series called "Community" and "The United States of Tara". DON'T MISS THEM! They're funny and very entertaining.

Also watched the Inidan film "3 Idiots". Much to learn in this movie about education and success. I give it two thumbs up. There are corny parts but the whole movie more than make up for that. I even find the cultural Indian dancing showdowns, present in all Indian movies, quite entertaining. If you get the chance, don't miss it.

What else? I saw Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher's "No Strings Attached" - another romantic comedy - nothing like You've Got Mail - but I like it. And if you have unusual taste for weird conversations, also try "How Do You Know?" which stars Reese Witherspoon, Paul Rudd, Owen Wilson and Jack Nicholson. And I have seen almost all the movies nominated in the Oscar's but I guess if you're an avid movie fan, you would've seen most of those too - so no need to list them all here.

Right now I'm just trying to decide which favorite guy to draw to practice my lineart again. I'm torn between John Mayer (those tattooes will be difficult) and Jason Mraz with the guitar. If you've read this blog long enough, you would have known that I have a thing for guys who can sing, write, play the piano or a guitar and sport a camera like a body appendage. Or maybe my annual sketch should be a girl this time? Natalie or Kiera with those killer abs?

Ok that's all for tonight. I'm off tomorrow to attend a family reunion in Ajuy and have to wake up early. Good night everyone. All Izzz Well.

Comments

Popular Posts