A Good Year

Sigh. A lot of tears falling today. Every time I see Kris Aquino cry on tv, I cry too. And I don't like Kris Aquino very much - LOL. Exasperating really but can't help it. My mom died of colon cancer too.

I bawled when the Apo and other singers sang "Handog ng Pilipino sa Mundo". Feel ko gid ang pagka-Pinoy ko. I was 15 years old when Edsa I happened. I remember riding towards the Capitol with people rejoicing and streets covered with yellow confetti. I didn't know who Cory was then but I was just glad that Marcos was out :)

Maybe my sister is right. She said this year IS a good year to die. A lot of good people passed away this year. Death certainly changes things. But it doesn't stop life, does it?

Hope. There is always hope. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Comments

Popular Posts