Strrange hours

I've been waking up at strange hours ... 3 or 4 in the morning and couldn't get back to sleep. To me, that always means I'm worried about something. But right now, I really can't think of anything worth worrying about.

I've been busy at work too. We had to encode and check about 2000+ names on a databse over the weekend so they can be assigned numbers by Monday morning. The thing about information technology, you lose your identity in numbers. 1 0 1 1 0 1 0.

I drew a vector image of my inaanak who will be celebrating his 1st birthday on Monday at Mundo's. Will post it soon together with the real picture. Need to ask permission from parents. I also drew one of myself too ... that I will never post - hahaha. I'm tired. But I can't sleep.

Had my braces adjusted yesterday and they hurt like hell. But I've been used to that. So why am I awake?

Yawn. I think I'll go back to bed and try at least. I need to go back to work in 2 hours. And bummer, it's Sunday.

Comments

Popular Posts