I forgot why I write

It's been a long time and I have been writing sparingly. I have forgotten why I write. Life has been busy but it always has been. I just didn't find it in myself to write again. My topis have become predictable and chronological and boring even to myself. I love the writing I did when I wanted to be a writer, frivolous nonsense which I always find funny. I sometimes wonder if I've stopped being funny. Hmmm .... there is no more Muslim to laugh at my jokes, and the Viking has given me my privacy - so he doesn't read my blog anymore. It makes him worry too much.

Today I went to look at old blogs I have not visited for a long time. Celibate in the City was a favorite. Reading it again has made me want to blog again. I should do it more often.

I miss the Muslim. I miss the Viking. I know I can contact them and they will be there for me. But I don't know if I can. I don't want to get too attached. It is always difficult to let go.

Anyway, I plan to blog a little each day and tell you about my life as it is now. Boring and uneventful as it may be to others, it never is in my mind.

I want to become a writer, for myself. I want to become a photographer for myself. But in real life, I am so much more. Hehehe. I love myself too much.

Comments

Popular Posts