Change before you have to

I'm in the middle of ... something ... don't really know what to call it yet. Finally had David (the PC) fixed. Also solved the problem with the adaptor for Atticus (the laptop). When I hooked the former, I accidentally spilled glass cleaner all over the keyboard. So now I also have keyboard problems. So it's been decided that I need to buy that new PC before the weekend. Meanwhile, I've been working on my laptop which handles mostly everything except for my graphics work - I need my wide monitor for that. For now, I'm just doing research for my next project and anticipating working on it on my new PC. I've actually went window shopping the other day and found what I wanted. This will be my first brand new PC if I do get it - no more second hand computers. It took me four years to replace Kimberly (my first PC) and now it's been three years of working with David. While Kimberly handled my first experiments with the business, it was David who launched most of my work to the public. So I feel both sentimental and excited.  I'm making changes. And I've probably postponed it for a long time now. No more dual core. Bigger screen. Bigger disk space. New.

Now I need a name. I'm torn between Arun, Rancho, Nixon or Major Winters. LOL. Which one is better?

I promised you a sneak peek at my Starbucks Planner on my last post. Didn't get to post them because of the PC problems but here they are now:

This is Nixon

This represents Arun - his muse Yasmin.

Major Winters

Bottom one represents Rancho



Comments

Popular Posts