2nd Isolation


So back in isolation again. No known exposure, But nag-level-up ang symptoms. Fever, chills, head and body aches, sore throat and cough. Consulted 3 doctors, hoping one of them will say it's just flu. But they needed to rule out Covid first before anything else. Otherwise, I can't get an x-ray or whatever test I need to find out what caused the fever. I have a cacophony of meds now. Kay nag-level up man ang symptoms. So I need to be swabbed again. And I need to pee in a cup to narrow down the possibilities.
I'm not really complaining. Not really. But this isolation thing is growing old quite quickly. I need to work on my PC. The laptop doesn't have the space or the data I need. And the headaches make it hard to concentrate so I take breaks now. Me, on a break?! In the middle of learning MySQL Workbench which I find sooo fascinating. Because I need to beat a deadline. It's absurd.

Wasn't able to bring a single pencil this time so I can't sketch. I've finished all the Avenger movies (24 of them) in my last isolation gig plus I don't think the headaches will allow me to concentrate on any movie. 

This is me feeling helpless. And me angry at the idiot in China who allowed this virus to spread. Because it killed my friends. Because it ruined businesses. Because it starved a lot of people and put too much stress on others who have to take care of others. Because I can't hug the people I love when they need it, when I need it. 

Maybe it's just lack of exercise. The headcahes prevent that. Maybe it's just lack of endorphins. Or maybe I should think of Captain America and say, "I could do this all day" and hit this dark bastard with Thor's hammer.

If there's anything good out of this, I learned what an oxymeter measures, and how to take BP with a digital blood pressure monitor without stopping blood circulation in my arm. Took me three tries.
Do I pray? I do. But God has enough on his hands and probably knows what I ask before I think it. And I have a multitude of friends and relatives  who do pray so I'm imagining the heavens are being stormed by requests right now. - the same one - "Stop na please!" Plus my brother's a priest- not that I'm using my connections to get ahead of anyone here - hehe. Okay, need to rest my eyes and my head. Until my next rant. #quarantineblues

Comments

Popular Posts