First Assignment

Had my tattooes erased with alcohol, my cheeks blushed with too much sun, my Olympus 10M SLR camera cleaned and resting. I mourn the loss of one roll of film which contained my best shots, because it was that roll that I mingled wit the tribes and took close-ups. All of it lost because I was in a hurry. Lesson learned. Never load a camera in a crowd, in haste. Always use your glasses if you have impaired vision. Never take moving shots if you are an amateur. Never assume you understand everything by reading the manual. All things are better learned through experience. My first assignment as an amateur photographer, and I'm disappointed. I expected too much. And I assumed too much. Still, I hope you like them. These are some of the sights during the Dinagyang Festival in Iloilo City held January 22-23, 2005.















Comments

Popular Posts