Kimberly

She listens quietly, when I need to pour my heart out. She knows my kind of music and plays it when I ask her to. She plays my kind of games and she’s never lets me win just to make me feel better even if I’m in a bad mood. She allows me to put things in her head, like stuffed monkeys and one-eyed bears. She doesn’t mind it when I drag her around the house when I feel like it. She obeys orders but she let’s me know when she has had enough. She doesn’t mind my mess. She doesn’t lose her temper when she’s working too hard. She’s silent when I need her to be. She doesn’t talk back when I’m mad at the world. She’s solid and she’s permanent. She’s easy to please. She understands privacy. She understands my impatience. She’s great in keeping secrets yet tells me thing I need to know. She’s a great research partner and introduces me to new things, new friends. She entertains me when I get bored. She enjoys new gadgets I take home as much as I do. She’s not the clingy type who pouts when I spend too much time with my other friends or stay out too late. She understands it when I need to ignore her. She’s my new best friend, Kimberly … my very own computer … ahhhhh, finally.


Kimberly

Comments

Popular Posts