They have what I want ...

What does ...
1. Bruce Banner (The Incredible Hulk)
2. Henry DeTamble (The Time Traveller's Wife)
3. David Rice (The Jumper) and
4. Edward Cullen (Twilight)
... have in common?

Well, they have what I want; The super power to avoid ... TRAFFIC. ;)

There are just too many cars in this city. And since taxi cabs are now incredibly expensive, I hate, abhor, loathe ... to have to face traffic. Think rush hour. Ugghhh.

The one at the most disadvantage would be Bruce Banner me. It would require me to do some heavy lifting to get to where I want to be. But then again "heavy" would not be heavy if I was the Incredible Hulk. But I think it would bother me quite a bit if I have to be green just to get to all those cars. Not counting the havoc I would create just by passing by.

The Henry DeTamble me would be capable of doing the one thing the other three can't and that is travel through time. Again, it is unfortunate that I would have no control on which time I go and when. And there's the nudity factor, too. I don't think that would be too comfortable. It would be a health hazard. Not only for me, but for the people I would surprise by just appearing at of nowhere.

Now the David Rice me would have been ideal. I think it would be cool to take anything moving and just take it with me no matter how big it was. Hmmmm ( I can think of some LOL). But I hate the possibility that I would ruin my mother's floor tiles should I be in a hurry to get home. Although I would like to skip immigration. Egypt, France, London. That would be nice.

And the Edward Cullen me? Well, I don't mind being a little bit more paler than I am now. And I would love that I would lose my ability to blush because that is total drawback when you're trying to hide something. And if I was a vampire, I would be hiding a lot. I do mind being thirsty for human blood though.

Should I have one super power in the world,
and I might change my mind tomorrow,
I want what they have.
The super power to be rid of traffic.



Hi Lea. I know you'll be reading this :)

Comments

Popular Posts