Technologically Challenged

Let me get this straight ...

If I Plurk, it will appear in my Plurk account, my Multiply account and my Facebook wall.

If I Tweet, it appears in my Twitter account and is an optional tweet (only on TweetDeck) in my Facebook account.

If I write on my Facebook wall, it will only appear on my Facebook account?

That sucks.

Since all my websites have my tweets, this is what I got to do:

If I need to broadcast something,

to just my friends, I use Facebook.
to just my work blog and my Multiply account, I use Plurk
to everyone (all blogs, friends, website), I use Twitter in Tweetdeck.

Got that? Errrrr ... sure.

From the movie, He's Just not Into You:
I had this guy leave me a voicemail at work, so I called him at home, and then he emailed me to my BlackBerry, and so I texted to his cell, and now you just have to go around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies. It's exhausting.


I am technologicaly challenged. I thought this was suppose to make things easier? Yowza! Not at all!

Comments

Popular Posts