From reading other people's blogs, watching other people's videos, analyzing other people's lives and finally, learning from my own mistakes ;)
1. Complaining is silly; either act or forget.
2. No one can tell me I can't do it except me.
3. Thinking that life will be better in the future is a waste of time. Live now.
4. Not being truthful works against me.
5. Helping other people helps me
6. Everything I do always comes back to me.
7. I eventually take things for granted over time.
8. Money does not make me happy.
9. Traveling is therapeutic and gives a new perspective for creativity and life.
10. Assuming is stifling.
11. Keeping a journal / blogging keeps me grounded.
12. Trying to look good limits my life.
13. Worrying solves nothing.
14. Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses.
15. Counting my blessings is my best weapon against despair.
16. Respect is earned, not demanded from.
17. Ideals and principles are guides, not rules.
18. I need people. And will have to constantly learn to ask for help.
19. I make my own happiness.
20. Breaking rules is liberating, and sometimes necessary.