Hidden savings

I'm going broke. Encountered some unexpected expenses and I'm still waiting to be paid for some projects. I knew that I will eventually have to break the bank - my piggy bank. The good news is I no longer need to slaughter a pig since my pigs Violet and Dodo have nine lives or maybe more :)


So I was sadly contemplating on prying them open when I dug in my pockets and found 400 bucks on my newly laundered shorts. So now, I have money to give Dorsy to go buy fish and meat. Otherwise she would've gone to market with a bunch of ten peso coins on her pocket. Relief. At least I know I can still survive for another week until the money comes in.

Currently in the mood for canned goods. Here are some I want to purchase and give to my nemesis. :D They are real. People actually sell them although now I can't remember where I found them. I do want to see what's inside though. Mortal Terror scares me but I think I can handle the Colly Wobbles and the Heebie-Jeebies. I love the labels. Maybe I can find them in Diagon Alley.




Off I go. Just finished working. Going to watch Pinoy Biggest Loser, then maybe a few episodes of Criminal Minds then I'm off to bed.

I watched the movie Hanna - a disturbing movie about raising an assassin. I love Saoirsee Ronan's acting and I love the cinematography. I like the symbols hidden in the movie and I like Cate Blanchett. Must watch movie.

And also the movie Something Borrowed - a romantic comedy starring Ginnifer Goodwin, Kate Hudson, John Krasinski and the hunky Collin Egglesfield. Sweet. I always root for the underdog. Must watch too!

Okay, off to watch tv. Good night world.

Comments

Popular Posts