Ka-tweak!

What's up? Not much.

It's a Sunday and I just finished doing a catalog layout - and as usual, I want to tweak everything all over again. But I'm trying to curb the impulse by blogging. First, it would be costly for the client because I'm being paid by the hour. Second, I know I will never be satisfied.

Don't feel like going through the vacation pics right now and selecting which ones to post. I think I had good ones on my facebook already so there's really very little to add. But I will get to that soon because I want my vacation pics where I can easily find them.

I finished watching Community Season 2. And I can go through Hawaii-5-O but ummmmm ... don't really feel like it like now. I miss my daily dose of CSI and Criminal Minds. But they can wait.

Oh, we have new neighbors. The house next door have been empty for a long time. The Chinese renters left after the mother died. They were not a friendly bunch so never really got to know them. The wall between the two garages is separated by cyclone wire so we could see who goes in and out of the house and they could see my Dad's underwear when he choose to hang his laundry in the garage. A lot of people have been interested in buying/ renting that house because we are such good neighbors (nyahaha). Well, not really. We live in a very nice neighborhood. It's near a hospital, various pharmacies, a supermarket, a school, a park, a basketball court, a soccer field and a Catholic Chapel. Anyway, movers began carrying stuff inside since yesterday. I didn't know the difference between who was moving in and who was just helping out in the moving in and I'm not the type to stare and go greet the neighbors. An opportune time will come soon enough. The good news is they listen to Queen. I can hear it from my bedroom. I like people who can belt out the Bohemian Rhapsody with the wrong lyrics Like me. LOL. I think that's a good sign.

Did I tell you that our baby is now walking about? HE IS SOOOO DARN CUTE! We bought him shoes that makes squeaking sounds so we will know where he is at all times. We bought electric outlet guards because he likes to touch things and throw them. We turned Paolo's room into a storehouse of things that the baby cannot touch or play with like large bicycles, a huge gym ball and my computer chair (he drives it around the house like a truck - and crashes with it when he looses his balance). We taught him to bounce and shout like a banshee. He has a good set of teeth which he puts to good use on skin, leather chairs, wood paint and anything he can insert his mouth into. He's adorable. It helps that I can return him to his mom when I get tired of baby sitting LOL.

So that's about it. I'm going to get some rest now. Or else I will start tweaking that layout again.

Comments

Popular Posts