Obviously not okay

Annie Lennox, Whiter Shade of Pale (concert version)
If music be the food of love
then laughter is its queen;
and likewise if behind is in front,
then dirt in truth is clean.

Jewel, Dreamer
I’m half alive but I feel mostly dead;
I try and tell myself it’s alright;
I just shouldn’t think anymore tonight

Amanda Marshall, I’ll Be Okay
Till love comes again, I'll be okay

Me, Wala lang.
Never love a guy who calls you honey!
SHEEEEEEEEEE-IT! WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm actually looking forward to being buried with work tomorrow. And I'm getting tired of thinking of him. To be tired of thinking of him - hahahaha, that's a first! Must think of anything else other than Stephanie Mills, Julio Iglesias, Leanne Womack, Boracay and slow-dancing. Going out with lady friends tomorrow to gripe about men! ... about a man! :) Have ball, MUST KICK! :P So which is it? London or California? Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.

I know you're not going to understand much of this but bear with me. There's nothing more relaxing than the sound of fingers on keyboard.


Nickelback, This Side
There's no place to hide but I don't think I'm scared.

Comments

Popular Posts