Slow

It's been a slow week. I'm just basically bored yet can't seem to sit still long enough to work on my computer. The rain has cooled everything. Didn't want to read. Didn't want to do anything except watch TV or read blogs all day. Finished my reports early so I've been staring out of the window again.

Lives of quite desperation. I'm desperate for new jeans, chocolates, shopping, a good book.

My latest obsession is the TV series, Desperate Housewives. Last week, it was Michael Scofield of Prison Break. But, much too young ;) much too young. I love the tattoo with the secret in it though.

Watched two seasons of DH and tried to make a map of Wisteria Lane. Keep getting confused of who lives next to who. I need a map. I don't know why, I just do. It's the Bree in me. Anyway, may I just say that Mike Delfino is absolutely yummy.

Comments

Popular Posts