Don't take my sunshine away

A friend said I should post something. I agree. It's been a looooooooooooong week and I'm looking forward for at least one day break. Which will come tomorrow. But that would depend on a lot of things.

My cousin died last Sunday. And as customary and normal behavior in all families, we gather and grieve, and as unusual and strange in my family, we laugh away our sadness through ironic jokes and frank observations. We find strength in being oddly funny. Its just the way we are. So I've been spending my nights at the wake. Sometimes coming home late or a bit late, depending on the itinerary I will be having the next day. I'm exhausted and on the brink of an asthma attack. But some things are just not meant to be finished or done at just the right moment. Move on. One foot after the other. That's just how it works.

My niece will be out of the hospital within the week. She's still not fine. She's well ... but we might have bigger problems in our hands.

Today I met another client for a website. My second so things are picking up. Yup, it pays to advertise. So I plan to finish two web templates by next week, God willing.

I also need to select 30 pictures I took to write on a cd for Saturday for a photographer's gathering. I need it to apply to a certian photography club. And I have a Photo 2 class on Saturday. My room is a mess and that needs cleaning. My book is halfway read but haven't had time to read anything. Javascript still awaits. Hmmmmm ... too many to-do stuff. I should make a list like Cyro. Maybe tonight. I have too many things on my mind right now. A list will not organize them ... not today.

December starts tomorow. I can't feel Christmas. But I'm too old to look forward for Christmas anyway. No gifts this year. Is that legal? Hehehe.

I have a kick-ass playlist in my i-tunes. All my favorite blues, soul, guitar and rock music. I could just drown myself in this playlist and I'll survive any crisis.

Please don't take my sunshine away - Ray Charles. Oh yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Comments

Popular Posts