untitled #52

Been busy all week preparing for this floriculture congress. It will be a busier week this week because of the Congress. But I'll be staying in a hotel the whole time so that should take away any other thoughts bothering me. Wish I could take my computer with me but I will have plenty to do and no time to go blogging or work on new interests. And I had these ideas I want to see in print but just don't have enough time. I guess it can wait a week. I volunteered for this. I needed a change of pace and scene. But it's becoming more work than I expected and is costing me more than I'm earning. Oh well, we have to live by the choices we make.

Viking and I had a short talk last weekend. I've been offered a big choice and even bigger choices to make soon. Right now I just can't think about them. I've been weighing all the pros and cons. I know what I want. But I'm terrified. When the time comes, I will have to face my fears and just take a leap of faith.

I'm home alone today. Again I bask on the silence. And I've developed a liking to Nacho Cheese flavored tortilla chips with raw tomatoes. Mmmmmm. I think I'm going out to read a book. It's too hot to stay indoors today.

Comments

Popular Posts