Movement ...


Watched Avatar yesterday and regretted not watching it on 3D. Lovely special effects, creative character animation and exciting action. I also love the direction, how the cameras twist is angles that are - well, I don't know - just right? Haha. Anyway, it's a must see.

On a more serious note, I marvel at how stupid we decide on things especially the environment. We know so little about the world that we sometimes think we've seen it all. I know how ignorant and passive I can be. And I've been very good at making bad decisions in the past. But we learn. And I hope we will never be smart enough to stop learning. I think it's exciting - learning. There is so much to discover, so many new things to see. Ok, I'm going to stop now. I'm just saying ...

On the lighter side of life, I've been dancing again since Thursday. Remember my last post? :) We are the change we want to see in the world. Ask and the world will conspire to make your dreams come true. I know I keep repeating that but I honestly believe those words. They work. It's all about attitude. If you want it, make it happen. And it's happening - in a small scale - but it is just the beginning. The sudden changes in temperature is bringing out the worst of my asthma, but allow me to wiggle my booty and I will forget that I can't breathe. Haha. I just love that I can be able to move again. Don't feel that young anymore though. I have a couple of white hairs to prove it. When did I get so old? LOL. Still, age is mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't really matter.

Comments

Popular Posts