Kkkccccold

Woke up at 4:30am with an idea for a project and just had to write it down. Now I can't sleep. It's colder now - December - but it doesn't feel anywhere near Christmas. We have put up all the decorations and all. I wonder, as we grow older, do we lose a bit of the Christmas spirit? Maybe it really depends on the person. I'm sure there are people out there who can still be as jolly as Saint Nick during the holidays.

I was having this conversation with a friend one day. I asked her if I've become heartless by the way I judge people. She said no. And since she's a therapist by profession, I'm assured that she knows what she's talking about LOL.

Had another mini-reunion dinner with friends at Afrique's last Monday night. We started talking about kids since one of us is obviously very pregnant and blooming at that. I wasn't the only one in the group who didn't want kids but I was the only one who didn't want to adopt. Truthfully, I can't see myself with a child - my child. Does that make me a bad mother? LOL. My preggie friend tells me that those feelings can change when you do have kids. I guess that has to happen for me to find out. I sometimes think that I will eventually regret this, not getting married and settling down. But I'm living in the now and my now seems content with what is there. My nephews and nieces are inspiration enough for me. I may not have a lovelife - but I am loved. I don't need much. Just a bit of attention now and then.

Kkkkcccold? Am I?

I guess that as long as it doesn't matter to me, it doesn't really matter. or does it? I'm confused now hahaha. Better get back to sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts