Why I like this I

All together now: (sings)


I for Ilongga Uga chaka uga chaka, uga uga uga chaka; Uga chaka uga chaka, uga uga uga chaka.

I can't stop this feeling,
deep inside of me,
boy, you just don't realize
what you do to me.

Your lips are sweet as candy
The taste is on my mind,
you just keep me thirsty for another cup of wine.

When you hold me in your arms so tight
you let me know everything's all right

I'm hooked on a feeling
I'm high on believing
that you're in love with me

I've got it bad for you darling
but I don't need a cure
I'll just stay addicted
And hope I can endure

All the good love when we're all alone
keep it up boy yeah, you turn me on

I'm hooked on a feeling
I'm high on believing
That you're in love with me

- Vonda Sheppard, Hooked on a Feeling

La lang magawa. I apologize for the cheesy song. but don't you just love how he dances?

Comments

Popular Posts